Roberto Cavalli x JUST Cavalli 2010/11

You may or may not have heard it but reports are showing that yes…

The Roberto Cavalli Group and Coty Inc announced that they have signed a contract.

and yes…

The process for the creation, development and distribution of Roberto Cavalli and JUST Cavalli fragrances have begun.

And yes…

The scents are expected to be launched in the near future.

Unfortunately not until July 2011.

According to Michele Scannavini, President Coty Prestige…

“Roberto Cavalli is one of the most joyous and colorful Italian fashion houses.  They have a unique culture of eccentricity and a constant drive for pioneering creativity… Fragrance is a key opportunity for this successful company and we are looking forward to working with Roberto and Eva Cavalli to capture their incomparable flamboyant style in an olfactive identity.”

While hunting through all things Cavalli I stumbled across…

GISELE frontin’ the new campaign for Roberto Cavalli A/W!

photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot.

The reason I ♥ Cavalli is of course those animal prints! Only D&G can rock my world as much as Cavalli and these stunning A/W campaign shots of GISELE Bundchen have got me almost drooling. She looks superb in that flowing maxi dress with a tiger print bag to boot. Saying that all of the shots have that awe factor, I have to admit I would kill for a pair of those leopard print leggins. I just don’t understand why everyone is going on about her age! So what she’s 30…

I’d love to see half of them do what she does and have a child! I Love women who Rise & Grind.

Many people probably don’t know that she is a Goodwill ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme, I think more people in the public eye should put their fame and advantageous position to good use. It’s a shame really that the majority of the 1% RICH people on earth only want to see themselves get richer while the remaining 99% of the population share the rest of it’s 40% wealth.

About tokyoama

aka Miss Swag in a bag Creative Assistant for @MPMAG Living in TOKYO! Interests: Creativity, I have a Passion for Fashion, Design, Music & Life....
This entry was posted in Fashion Gossip and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s