Yes, so if you haven’t guessed already I’m cooking world cuisine… so I started with Japanese food, then Korean and now Mexican!
1.Chicken Fajita Filling
2. Soft Tortilla wraps
3. Side dishes :: Gohanとpickles
4. Fajita wrap
– 1 packet of my favourite spice seasoning
– 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into 1/2-inch strips)
– 1 yellow bell pepper (cored, seeded and cut into thin strips)
– 2 red bell pepper (cored, seeded and cut into thin strips)
– 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
– 6 flour tortillas, warmed in the microwave
– OPTIONAL (Shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream, for serving) but I would definitely advise cheese and salsa.
Preparation time approx 30 mins.
If you hadn’t realised already I don’t want to be in the kitchen for longer than 30mins. Call it lazy, but I call it being practical.
Plus I love hearing compliments about my cooking skills and I think if I spent any long in there, I’d probably ruin it all! (Don’t over cook it…that goes for relationships too!)
What should I cook this weekend ummmm…
how about I go back to my roots :: Jamaican, Jerk Chicken anyone?