Lanvin ♥ H&M | My Style Picks via fb
Looking good Monsieur Alber Elbaz the man behind the collection, because of him so many women will be screaming…
“I want Lavin, not flowers”
Now my style picks ::
3. Zebra Print Coat
めっちゃうらやまし…. If only there weren’t going to be thousands of women roaming the streets with this coat keeping them warm this Winter, I’d snap it up in a half second!
4. Floral Dresses…. now that’s another piece that ALL fashionistas must possess.
“Oh My Gawd,Oh My Gawd, Oh My Gawd! I Love your Dress!”
5. LBD (little black Dress) will probably be a best seller!
6. One Shoulder Dress …we all need some colour in our life (this will carry you right through S/S 2011!)
7. Faux Fur Coat is the BEST way to stop yourself from freezing to death in the winter months!
8. Black Skirt simply because it goes with absolutely EVERYTHING!
Now I’m all for Charity so….
Bid on this piece at www.lavinforhm.com . All proceeds benefit UNICEF and H&M’s “All for Children” project.
Photographer: Dan Lecca
↓Check out what ELLE’s Creative Director Joe Zee thinks about the Collection↓
“ルブン x H&M”
Via @hm TWITTER
It seems that we both agree on the floral dress… I don’t know about wearing a dress to bed mind you! Major discomfort rings a bell (I may have been guilty of that once before… I felt like my baby makers had been squashed when I woke up because that dress was that tight, never again.)